TUTORIAL: FRESH PURPLE Eye Makeup

7:36:00 PM


Assalamualaikum....

Hayy gorgeous ^^ I made another step by step pictures tutorial. Involved 2 colors of eyeshadow, I called it "FRESH PURPLE" because, it contains with fresh orange color :)

So, here we go...

This is the final look...
Step By Step...
  1. Apply eyeshadow base all over the lid and apply nude eyeshadow 
  2. Apply orange color on the crease 
  3. Apply purple color on the lid 
  4. Apply dark purple on the outer corner (up and bottom lashes-connect it) 
  5. Blend them well 
  6. Apply black eyeliner, make a double wing 
  7. Apply mascara and fake lashes 
  8. DONE!!!!!

P.S: I used shimmery nude eyeshadow first, all over the lid, also to highlight a brow bone. For orange and purple eyeshadow I used matte color. I didn't fill my eyebrow :p

Thanks for reading X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

5 comment

  1. ah you have a gorgeous eyes kak <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. warnanya cakep banget deh... matamu juga bagus.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cakeeeppp ^^
    http://visitkarlina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keren kak..suuuer daaah..

    Sistersdyne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

the GORGEOUS